This wine estate is one of the essential places for wine tourism. Located in the heart of the Douro Valley, it has exceptional conditions for the production of wines and olive oil of the highest quality. It has been affirming itself in the tourist scene, by the excellence of the service and by the magnificent landscape and stunning views.
In addition, the property, located on the right bank of the Douro River, in perfect harmony with the surrounding terroir, has a history that comes from far back, with numerous architectural references of interest:
– centuries-old vineyards, on traditional terraces
– a Pombaline landmark, dated from 1758
– the famous infinity pool, designed by Arqt. Eduardo Souto Moura
– the centenary house of the beginning of the 20th century- the renovated cellar
– and the Chapel of Nossa Senhora do Amparo, which original construction dates back to the 17th century.